Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sweet sweet encouragement

Being the lazy sloth-brained lazy-fish that I am, I can't work at something for more than 15 minutes before gettin' as tuckered out as...um...Chris Tucker? Okay, fuck that. I'm just trying to say I'm lazy, ok? So I'm supposed to be writing a paper on fucking inter-ethnic relations in France. Hurray for cultural sensitivity. This is a country that's got about as much sensitivity in it's inter-ethnic relations policies as a 62-year-old Vegas whore has in her slippy-slappy. Needless to say I found my way onto Man's Most Ultimate Time-Sucker, and let's face it, if ever I needed some encouragement to further my academic ambitions, it's now. What do they give me? This little pearl about what to expect after I graduate. Enjoy. (It's not really ha-ha funny, more "what-the-hell-is-the-goddamned-point-kill-me-now" funny.) Whatever. Posting this let me kill ten minutes that could have been used wisely. And you should all know how I feel about that.

No comments: