Monday, July 30, 2007

Ramblin'

Sweet jeebus, I wanna go home. Worky work is extremely overated. I'm feelin a little flat this monday. This is probably for a variety of reasons. One is that I spent the entire weekend up at my friends cottage in Blackwood "working" on a new art exhibition/multi-media monstrosity. What this really entailed was more along the lines of drinking and smoking for two days solid, swiming in a 7 degree waterhole on a 10 degree morning, almost getting hit with a wrench "jokingly" thrown at me be David Gill (which may or may not have been an accident), and dangling melting plastic bags over a canvas to create, ahem, "art" and playing "Blackwood Bocce"- a kind of extreme sports version of Bocce which is, quite honestly, truly the Bocce of Kings. So...of course work is gonna blow after a weekend like that. Argghhhh....wanna write more but I have to go back and do something. This is wholeheartedly against my slothy ways. I'll be back soon. I hope. I wanna talk about the new Simpsons movie. Anyone seen it? I did. It was...actually you can just wait fro me to come back to that. Also, has anyone seen Ghost Rider? It is quite simply the worst film in the history of film. Perhaps even the worst attempt at entertainment since Org threw a rock at a sabertoothed tiger being hunted by Ack. More on that next time. In the meantime, wish us luck. The mighty Rooney's Uncle goes for it's fourth win on the bounce tonight. At the charming time of 10:40pm. Hurray for organized amateur sports.

6 comments:

Cold Leftovers said...

The Simpsons Movie made me laugh. Check out my review at
Cold Leftovers, if you like…

alex_ygd said...

It made me cry.

Actually I have yet to see it.

Here's something to enjoy though:
http://www.cbc.ca/cgi-bin/quiz/quiz.cgi?quiz=arts_simpsons

alex_ygd said...

click here

alex_ygd said...

I got 7/10

alex_ygd said...

How many messages can I leave?

Hamblore said...

Shit man, I got 7/10 too. Great minds think alike.