Monday, August 20, 2007

Astounding Feats Of Human Intelligence Number...Oh who gives a f$@k!

Rob Styles, take a bow you useless sack of shit. If you think I'm just being biased then have a look at this. Congratulations you useless twat. The only saving grace of the evening comes from the fact that when I got home (at 3:30 am- I have to work tomorrow at 8:30) they were playing a Billy Joel Concert on tv and as I turned it on I got to hear "Piano Man". Which is sweet. But, to conclude, Rob Styles, you are a useless twat and I hope you and fucking Frank the Fat Cockney C*@t have a nice evening together. Bravo.

2 comments:

alex_ygd said...

Billy Joel? Really? That would have made me want to smash the TV into the stove and bake it for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.

After explaining how late you got home and how early you had to work, why then did you even turn on the TV at 330 AM? This is like an Agatha Christie mystery.

Did you stay up all night? Were you trying to catch more footy highlights? Big Brother updates? Heidi didn't let you into bed for being out so late on a work night? Too drunk to sleep?

Hamblore said...

Dude. Piano man. Come on!